A selection of articles related to swastika.
Original articles from our library related to the Swastika. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swastika.
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Swastika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swastika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Save the innocent swastika!
- There is a nice row of swastikas at head height in Burlington Gardens, behind the Royal Academy. They are carved below a plaque 'Founded ad MDCCCXXXVI'. (The date refers, not to the Academy, but to the University of London, which had its offices here ...
- Swastika, anti-Semitic slur drawn at Purdue
- A swastika and anti-Semitic slur were found on a whiteboard in Heavilon Hall at Purdue University on Monday. College of Liberal Arts Dean David Reingold sent an email to staff and faculty on Tuesday speaking out against the offensive drawing and note, ...
- Swastikas on Campus: Anti-Semitism Blamed on Anti-Israel Academics
- On the whiteboard outside the American Studies office of Purdue University appeared a swastika accompanied by an anti-Semitic slur. The incident reportedly took place sometime between March 4 and March 7 on the West Lafayette campus. David Reingold ...
- 'From Swastika To Jim Crow'
- The black Americans and Jewish refugees found commonalities in their experiences of racial discrimination and prejudice. The documentary "From Swastika to Jim Crow" highlights the similarities in the American South's racism and Germany's Nazism, along ...
- EDITORIAL: Rutgers botched swastika probe
- Someone should pay a price for taping a swastika to the ceiling of a common area in a Rutgers university apartment. That much we know. And that much, apparently, hasn't happened.