- Exercise for your lungs
- Supta swastikasana. Lie on a bolster/cushion (see picture). The bolster's support opens out the chest muscles, calming the brain cells.
- Staying Cool, Calm and Collected: Balancing the Pitta Dosha
- Ayurveda reveals to us that there are seasons each year defined by the three doshas: vata (fall and early winter), kapha (winter and early spring), and pitta (late spring and summer).
- The Yoga of Fullness
- Do you know that saying, "Don't tempt the fates"? Well, in my last blog I asserted that a dedicated yoga practice had seated me in gratitude, which leads to contentment.
- With enviable detachment
- When he sat, he was always in Swastik Asana, his ankles crossed and the rest of his body out of contact with the ground, as was his detachment from the body and material things of the world.
- ஸ்வஸ்திக் ஆசனம்
- ஸ்வஸ்திக் ஆசனம். மாற்றம் செய்த நேரம்:4/28/2014 12:58:25 PM swastikasana. 12:58:25.
Swastikasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swastikasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesangela watkinson
demolition derby history
tim drake costume
dream dictionary tapeworm