A selection of articles related to swearing.
Original articles from our library related to the Swearing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swearing.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity. 5:2 Or if a soul touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Swearing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swearing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Comedian Mark Thomas encouraged audience to defy Salford's swearing ban
- A comedian has defied a council swearing ban - and got his audience to join in too by singing in his 'commoners' choir'.
- You want to stop people swearing in the posh part of town? *#?! off!
- The thing about swearing is that the more you chastise the profane, the greater their urge to utter profanity.
- At Our House, Swearing Is Not a Big F*ckng Deal
- Students caught swearing, she writes, will be asked to call their parents and repeat the profanity they used in class. So far, I have not received a phone call.
- Swearing, Shouting, Drinking Beer: 'Rage Yoga' Introduced in Canada
- At her classes practitioners scream and swear as well as make offensive gestures like sticking their middle fingers out.
- WATCH: Trump throws a tantrum after man confronts him for swearing around children
- GOP front runner Donald Trump belittled a man who confronted him with concerns over his penchant to swear publicly on the campaign trail. The man asked Trump about a new ad targeting him over his use of words like, “motherf*cker,” “p*ssy” and “a**” in ...
Related searchesconscious co-creation
woman culture and gender roles
ocaml code examples