A selection of articles related to sweatshop ethics.
Original articles from our library related to the Sweatshop Ethics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sweatshop Ethics.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Sweatshop Ethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sweatshop Ethics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Buying Ethically?
- As consumers, many of us try to counteract this image by choosing to buy ethically. In the face of sweatshop labour headlines we may opt for the brand that seemingly has an ethical stance, hoping our money will reflect our morals.
- The Myth of the Ethical
- It all started in the mid-'90s, when anti-sweatshop mania burst into the mainstream of American culture.
- 7 Things About Going Vegan That Have Really Surprised Me
- I also bought clothing produced in sweatshops and often willfully ignored homeless people. "Why even try when everything's so f*cked up" was my go-to rational. It wasn't until I finally made the leap to ....
- Sweatshop-free sports shoes
- When you buy a new pair of running shoes, do you ever wonder where they've come from and who's put in the hard yards to make them? We only see the final (and often expensive) product – so what about what goes on behind the scenes? Do manufacturing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.