A selection of articles related to sweet gum.
Original articles from our library related to the Sweet Gum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sweet Gum.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you, 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 28:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering, and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire, for a sweet savour unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season. 28:3...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Sweet Gum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sweet Gum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost in Sweetgum, Texas
- That's right, I'm lost in Sweetgum and I'm not sure if I will ever come home again. If I should return, I will be a changed person, which might be good or could be bad – what the heck! So what am I rambling about today, you are probably wondering?
- City holds public meeting on Sweet Gum trail
- Turnout was light, but enthusiasm high among the handful of concerned citizens who attended a special public meeting Monday night at Camden City Hall. City staff sought public input regarding the Sweet Gum Connector Trail, a new hiker/biker trail which ...
- Be thankful for no sweetgum balls
- Q: We have lived here 20 years and have always had those dreaded sweetgum balls. But this year none out of 10 trees had them. — Susan Bebout, email.
- Garden Variety: Pretty seed pods add interest to gardens
- Other tree options include sweetgum, which produces a spiky ball, and Japanese pagodatree, which produces a long slender pod resembling a string of beads. Magnolia is another interesting one — the seed head looks like a fleshy pinecone with bright red ...
- Natalie Gulbis: Bond Between Players, Caddies Unlike Anything Else in Golf
- Greg brings me gum – Orbit sweet mint. It's not a superstition, but I like it. Some players carry a mini-convenience store in their bag, but we only pack what's necessary for that day.
Sweet Gum Topics
Related searchesmiller cycle
the roots members
panthera hybrid lepjag
dream dictionary mouse-trap
greatest common divisor properties