A selection of articles related to sweet gum.
Original articles from our library related to the Sweet Gum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sweet Gum.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you, 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 28:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering, and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire, for a sweet savour unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season. 28:3...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Sweet Gum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sweet Gum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost in Sweetgum, Texas
- That's right, I'm lost in Sweetgum and I'm not sure if I will ever come home again. If I should return, I will be a changed person, which might be good or could be bad – what the heck! So what am I rambling about today, you are probably wondering?
- City holds public meeting on Sweet Gum trail
- Turnout was light, but enthusiasm high among the handful of concerned citizens who attended a special public meeting Monday night at Camden City Hall. City staff sought public input regarding the Sweet Gum Connector Trail, a new hiker/biker trail which ...
- Be thankful for no sweetgum balls
- Q: We have lived here 20 years and have always had those dreaded sweetgum balls. But this year none out of 10 trees had them. — Susan Bebout, email.
- Garden Variety: Pretty seed pods add interest to gardens
- Other tree options include sweetgum, which produces a spiky ball, and Japanese pagodatree, which produces a long slender pod resembling a string of beads. Magnolia is another interesting one — the seed head looks like a fleshy pinecone with bright red ...
- Natalie Gulbis: Bond Between Players, Caddies Unlike Anything Else in Golf
- Greg brings me gum – Orbit sweet mint. It's not a superstition, but I like it. Some players carry a mini-convenience store in their bag, but we only pack what's necessary for that day.
Sweet Gum Topics
Related searchesking thotmes iii
jimmy greaves west ham and barnet
list of symphony orchestras germany
horn of africa culture and ethnicity
jonathan livingston seagull plot