A selection of articles related to swelling.
Original articles from our library related to the Swelling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swelling.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Swelling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swelling books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Knee Pain or Swelling: Acute or Chronic Clinical Background
- Patients with knee pain and swelling who have non-bloody aspirates may also have serious knee pathology (Figure 4). ■ Treatment. • Exercises are important.
- Allergy symptoms: Hives, rashes and swelling What Causes Hives
- Hives and swelling that last more than six weeks are known as a chronic condition. The cause of this is usually more difficult to identify.
- Leg Swelling and Fluid Retention
- Leg Swelling and Fluid Retention. 1. Tools.
- POST-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOWING ORAL SURGERY
- Swelling of the face following oral surgery is quite normal. Apply ice packs Swelling will usually reach its peak during the first 48-72 hours.
Suggested News Resources
- Wisconsin backup QB Budmayr out indefinitely with elbow swelling
- 1 quarterback ahead of Wilson, but was sidelined after experiencing swelling in his right elbow after practice on Aug. 9. Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema says Budmayr irritated a nerve that caused numbness in his throwing hand.
- Shire Self-Injected Anti-Swelling Drug Wins U.S. Approval
- By Simeon Bennett - Thu Aug 25 16:13:40 GMT 2011 Shire Plc (SHP) won US marketing approval for Firazyr, the first self-injectable drug to treat attacks of a rare genetic swelling disease, giving it an edge over products by CSL Ltd. (CSL) and Dyax Inc.
- Cooley insists he'll be ready for season opener
- The swelling has reduced so much since last week that it became too loose. “I noticed today and was like, 'Aw, sweet,' ” he said. The Washington Redskins' star tight end believes his surgically-repaired knee finally is healing properly.
- “Allergic Reaction” May Actually Be Unusual Swelling Disorder
- The signs may include debilitating abdominal pain or facial swelling that can render a person unrecognizable to even close friends and family. This is the threat and fear that people with hereditary angioedema (HAE) live with daily.
- Purdue steps up sports conditioning game
- (By Mark Felix/Journal & Courier) Swelling is the most reliable symptom. Some knees get large and puffy. Usually swelling occurs quickly, within an hour of injury.
Suggested Web Resources
- Swelling (medical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In medical parlance, swelling is the transient enlargement or protuberance in the body and may include tumors.
- Swelling: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Defines this condition, alternative names, considerations, common causes, and provides an illustration.
- Swelling-Home Treatment
- Sep 29, 2010 Mild swelling will usually go away on its own. Home treatment may help relieve this swelling.
- Swelling Symptoms - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better
- Jan 13, 2011 Swelling Symptoms Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Leg Swelling: Check Your Symptoms and Signs With the Symptom
- 3 hours ago Description of leg swelling along with causes and examples of medications for leg swelling.
Related searchesrudder invention of the rudder
croatian language phonology
al-azhar shia fatwa
factorial rate of growth
jinja shinto customs
lettre de cachet