- Iowa Supreme Court won't take up Swenka case
- Zachary Swenka, 21, had asked the high court to review a decision by the Iowa Court of Appeals to uphold a two-year prison sentence handed down in October 2013 by Associate District Court Judge Stephen Gerard. The Iowa Supreme Court declined last ...
- Farmer discovers bull market
- Rather than selling cattle that would inevitably end up in the food supply people find at their local grocery stores, Swenka sells breeding stock. That is, he sells bulls to impregnate cows, and he also sells cows to be impregnated.
- Corn, soybean crops among the largest even as USDA cuts output
- Steve Swenka, a corn and soybean farmer near Iowa City, said his crops are looking strong despite early-season rains that left him worried. “We're really, really happy and maybe a little bit surprised,” Swenka, said.
- Tiffin Elementary could be full by 2019
- School Board President Steve Swenka said the growth comes as a result of population increases in North Liberty, Coralville and Tiffin. The U.S.
- K-12 leaders react to funding proposal
- Steve Swenka, Clear Creek Amana's president, said 2.45 percent is an improvement on the current year's increase of 1.25 percent, but the district is advocating for 4 percent.
Swenka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swenka books and related discussion.