A selection of articles related to swim bladder.
Original articles from our library related to the Swim Bladder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swim Bladder.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bladderwrack: Correspondences
- Fucus visiculosus Folk Names: Bladder Fucus, Cutweed, Kelp, Sea Spirit, Seawrack, Seetang Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Money, Sea Spells, Wind Spells, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Swim Bladder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swim Bladder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Buoyancy and Swim bladders:
- Explain how fish swim bladders produce neutral buoyancy.
Suggested News Resources
- The End Of A Physics Worldview: Heraclitus And The Watershed Of Life
- Such parts include the swim bladder of some fish yielding neutral buoyancy in the water column, derived from the lungs of lung fish. The swim bladder could become the niche of a worm or bacterium only able to live in swim bladders.
Suggested Web Resources
- Swim Bladder Disease @ petfish.net
- Swim Bladder Disease.
- What is a Swimbladder?
- One particular organ, the swimbladder, is responsible for this unique phenomena in numerous fish.
- Goldfish with Swim Bladder Disease - YouTube
- Mar 1, 2008 Here's a short clip of my two boys, Bill and Ted. I've had them for over a year and a half and they've been as happy as goldfish can be.