A selection of articles related to swimming.
Original articles from our library related to the Swimming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swimming.
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- Meditation and Kaballah II
Mind >> Meditation
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Swimming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swimming books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Swimming In Tarantulas
- speculated that a limited swimming ability enabled some species to colonize island habitats. (Hull-Williams 1986).
- Swimming In Oklahoma's Lakes, Rivers, And Streams
- Swimming In Oklahoma's Lakes,. Rivers, And Streams.
- sharply, resume swimming, then return to your starting place.
Suggested News Resources
- Swimming: Beware of short-term solutions, Burmester tells national body
- Moss Burmester, the swimmer who came the closest to filling New Zealand's Olympic medal vacuum in the pool in recent years, has urged Swimming New Zealand not to rush into short-term solutions following Jan Cameron's resignation.
- Swimming: Dexter swims to eighth place at Huron Relays
- The Dexter girls' swim and dive team faced some of the top teams in the state at 10th annual Huron Relays last week and battled to an eighth-place finish just behind Ann Arbor Pioneer.
- California man hit by boat propeller in Hawaii
- AP LAHAINA, Hawaii -- Authorities say a California man is hospitalized after he was hit by a boat's propeller as he took part in a swimming race in Hawaii. HawaiiNewsNow reports (http://bit.
- Tampa man killed while swimming at Ormond Beach
- They say all were swimming in an Ormond Beach area where no lifeguard was on duty. Kerr's children were caught in a rip current and the 40-year-old went in to save them.
- Man Drowns at High Rock Lake Swimming Hole
- A Lexington man drowned at a popular swimming hole at High Rock Lake on Monday. The 21-year-old man went under around 3 pm at the Pebble Beach swimming access off Highway 8 south of Lexington, said Davidson County Sheriff David Grice.
Suggested Web Resources
- USA Swimming - Home
- 3 days ago Official website for the national governing body of competitive swimming in the United States.
- Swimming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Swimming may refer to:  Movement and sport in water.
- Swimming World - Swimming News
- 26 minutes ago SwimmingWorld.com - The World's Leading Independent Resource For Aquatic Sports.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.