A selection of articles related to swine.
Original articles from our library related to the Swine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swine.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 15:4 What man of...
New Testament >> Luke
- Gwydion and the Battle of the Trees
- One of the common themes in Welsh mythology involves raids into the Underworld. This nether land realm is called by different sources Annwn, Achren, Caer Sidi, or by modern English references: Hades or the Otherworld. The images of the Welsh Underworld were...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Swine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Swine flu vaccination under way
- The first vaccinations in the UK-wide programme aimed at combating the spread of swine flu have begun.
- Threat of novel swine flu viruses in pigs, humans
- While swine flu viruses have long been considered a risk for human pandemics, and were the source of the 2009 pandemic H1N1 virus, attention has recently turned to the transmission of flu viruses from humans to pigs.
- Swine Influenza Clinical Review 2016, Market Trends, Segment, Growth and ...
- Swine-Influenza “Swine Influenza Worldwide 2016 Clinical Trials Review, H2″ includes an complete overview of Swine Influenza scenario. This Swine Influenza report provides data relating on Swine Influenza clinical trials scenario across globe. Swine ...
- Brazil reports surge in swine flu deaths
- The number of deaths from swine flu in Brazil so far this year jumped by 50.3 percent in just one week, from 153 cases registered as of April 9 to 230 as of April 16, the Health Ministry reported. The number of cases skyrocketed by 125.
- Iowa company gets FDA approval to sell its 'mini-swine' for medical research
- A northwest Iowa company may be leading something of a shift to swine in medical research. Exemplar Genetics of Sioux Center has genetically engineered miniature pigs for use in research about heart disease. Company president and CEO John Swart ...
goms klm-goms variation
wake forest university notable alumni
meaning of dreams about hug
space wolves organization
combinatorics design theory