A selection of articles related to swine.
Original articles from our library related to the Swine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swine.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 15:4 What man of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Swine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 4-H Swine Project Guide
- Primary author: Jodi Sterle, Assistant Professor and Extension Swine Specialist.
- African Swine Fever
- African swine fever (ASF) is a serious viral disease of pigs, endemic in Africa.
- Swine Industry
- Farm-Price Method..................................................................................2-2. Farm Price Method and the Swine Industry ...................................
- Swine Brucellosis
- 1, 1998, for swine six months of age and older that are used, swine may be moved to slaughter.
- EPA - Swine Production and Environmental Stewardship
- The swine industry faces growing scrutiny of its environmental stewardship.
Suggested News Resources
- Lake County reports swine flu related death
- The Lake County Health Department (LCHD) received confirmation of an influenza H1N1 flu related death of an 80-year-old female resident of Lake County who had a travel history to California.
- Swine Suit
- One story's been hogging the airwaves here at NewsFix for weeks. The story of Wilbur the potbellied pig from Spring from Spring. Today his family decided to sue-eee the home owners association that's been trying to send him porking-- uh, packing.
- Bird-swine flu hybrid could be a killer combo
- The appearance of a new mutant of bird flu in Asia raises the concern that it might hybridise with swine flu creating a new pandemic threat.
- Pike County Youth Fair Swine Show Results
- You can leave a response or trackback to this entry The Swine Show brought many observers to the livestock barn on Wednesday, July 27.
- St. Charles family thinks swine ordinance stinks
- The city's pet ordinance doesn't allow swine to be kept in residential zoning districts, but Meyers said Pepper, the family's pet pig, isn't the same as a pot-bellied pig or any kind of pig raised on a farm.
Suggested Web Resources
- Breeds of Livestock - Swine Breeds
- Comprehensive site with information on more than thirty subspecies of pig from the American Landrace to Wuzhishan.
- CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu
- Aug 11, 2010 24 Hours/Every Day; firstname.lastname@example.org. Swine Flu Info.
- Swine influenza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Swine influenza, also called pig blue influenza, swine flu, hog flu and pig flu, is an infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus.
- The words "swine," "hogs," and "pigs" refer to animals of the porcine family or pig family.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswuab history
colonisation of the congo
super foonly f-1
tamilaga makkal munnetra kazhagam
william chester minor
t cullen davis