A selection of articles related to swiss composers.
Original articles from our library related to the Swiss Composers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swiss Composers.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Swiss Composers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swiss Composers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tempesta di Mare offers illuminating program for Tropical Baroque Festival
- The Philadelphia-based Baroque band offered “The Nations,” a program of works by composers who depicted countries they knew only from written accounts and legends.
- Review: The Darkness is No Darkness | Orpheus Chamber Singers | Saint Thomas
- A marvelous Lux Aeterna by Swiss composer Ivo Antognini was the first selection, with its sumptuous harmonies. The title piece, The Darkness Is No Darkness was written by Judith Bingham as a companion piece to Samuel Wesley's well known anthem, ...
- Lang Lang: 'It's about the joy that music can give'
- Given his multiple talents – from international soloist to musical ambassador to exuberant bling-and-glamour fashionista (he has his own perfume, headphones and, coming soon, piano-themed Swiss watch) – maybe it's not an improbable comparison.
- Ten 20th-Century Composers to Check Out - Nico Muhly
- I recently played a Suite on Six Swiss Folk Songs by Rolf Liebermann. That led to the discovery of a fascinating piece he wrote for the 1964 Swiss Expo. Symphonie Les Echanges found inspiration in the sounds and rhythms of mid-century office equipment.
- Charles Dutoit, BSO luxuriate in Spanish charm
- Long before there was Homeland Security there was homeland insecurity, or homeland envy, or whatever you'd like to call that delectable affection felt by French composers — Bizet, Debussy, and Ravel among them — for the land of Spain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Swiss Composers Topics
Related searchesfrog zoology symmetry
roald dahl anti-semitism
conservative responsa responsa