Switzerdeutsch Swiss German
A selection of articles related to switzerdeutsch swiss german.
Original articles from our library related to the Switzerdeutsch Swiss German. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Switzerdeutsch Swiss German.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Switzerdeutsch Swiss German is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Switzerdeutsch Swiss German books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zum Giggelen! 10 Hilarious Swiss Comedies
- Switzerland prides itself in its stunning natural environment and its multicultural flair. The country is split into four different regions: German, Romansh, Italian and French.
- Former Bavarian President: Close the Border to All Migrants
- Edmund Stoiber — an elder statesmen in the Christian Social Union (CSU), Chancellor Angela Merkel's Bavarian sister party — said Germany had to change direction fast, and gave the Chancellor just two months to solve the problem. “Angela Merkel must ...
- What if 'Gone Girl' moved to Zurich...?
- Language is, inevitably, a barrier.
Switzerdeutsch Swiss German Topics
Related searchesdream symbol bean
punk rock characteristics
swahili language verb affixation
web server path translation