A selection of articles related to switzerland notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Switzerland Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Switzerland Notes.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Switzerland Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Switzerland Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Circulation of Switzerland's 1000 Franc Note Jumps
- ZURICH—Demand for Switzerland's 1,000 franc note ($1,010), one of the largest denomination bills in the world, rose sharply last year after the country's central bank cut interest rates deeply into negative territory.
- Circulation of 1000 Swiss franc notes jumps in Switzerland
- GENEVA: Amid concerns over high denomination notes being more conducive for easier flow of illicit wealth, Switzerland today said the circulation of 1,000 Swiss franc bills rose significantly in 2015.
- Switzerland notes progress in reconciliation process
- Switzerland has noted progress in Sri Lanka's reconciliation process and has offered support for Sri Lanka's efforts.
- Swiss 1000-franc note here to stay, says national bank
- One Swiss banking source said they had seen recent signs of people hoarding SFr1,000 notes as a reaction to negative Swiss interest rates, which make banks and large institutional investors pay for some deposits.
- CHF1,000 bank note shows Swiss cash is king
- Most people in Switzerland will rarely have handled a CHF1,000 banknote, but there are a lot floating around: 45 million of them to be precise. Put together, their CHF45 billion of spending power represents more than 60% of the total amount of cash in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Switzerland Notes Topics
wall street personalities
bells palsy epidemiology