A selection of articles related to swollen tonsils.
Original articles from our library related to the Swollen Tonsils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swollen Tonsils.
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Swollen Tonsils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swollen Tonsils books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 100 years ago in The Saratogian: March 10
- One out of fourteen children has poor eyes, while one out of seventeen has enlarged tonsils, and one out of ten suffers from adenoids or other throat conditions, anemia or swollen glands. Advertisement.
- Always Tired? You May Have Sleep Apnea
- The most common cause is enlarged tonsils and adenoids in the upper airway. "You should certainly tell your physician if you think you, or your child, is experiencing symptoms of sleep apnea," Mann says. "But the diagnosis of sleep disorders such as ...
- Living Well with Lymphoedema
- The lymphatic system consists of collector vessels, lymph nodes, the thymus gland, the adenoids and the tonsils. Lymphoedema ... In Jamaica, we see lymphoedema arising primarily from cancer treatment and from poor circulation resulting in swollen legs.
- Sore Throat
- A sore throat occurs when the area around the tonsils becomes inflamed or infected.
- Recurring Illness in Children
- One of the biggest culprits for recurring illness in school going children is tonsillitis; between 1999 and 2010 the rate of children admitted to hospital for acute tonsillitis increased by 76%.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Swollen Tonsils Topics
Related searchespolish heraldry shield
event horizon soundtrack
turks final fantasy vii elena
gilded age urbanization
baka cameroon and gabon language
renaissance music mannerism