A selection of articles related to swollen tonsils.
Original articles from our library related to the Swollen Tonsils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swollen Tonsils.
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Swollen Tonsils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swollen Tonsils books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THROAT PROBLEMS Fact Sheet about Tonsillitis What is tonsillitis
- Airway obstruction due to swollen tonsils may cause mouth breathing, snoring, nocturnal breathing pauses, or sleep apnea. Lethargy and malaise are common.
- The Much Maligned Tonsils: Remove or Regenerate
- The “tonsils” are a group of lymphatic tissues found at the back of the throat.
- Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates Enlarged Tonsils
- problems from enlarged tonsils and adenoids without ever having had sore throats or “strep throat”. What problems can enlarged tonsils and adenoids cause ?
- TONSIL HEALTH
- infection. However, tonsils can be removed without harm because there are other infection fighters in the body.
- Tonsils and the Adenoid
- What is tonsillitis? Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils usually due to infection.
Suggested News Resources
- Cancer diagnosis forces family into nightmare
- Her daughter Olivia, then aged six, had been suffering from swollen tonsils and a fever that lasted for weeks. Every time Romkes took her to a doctor, they were told Olivia was fine, and prescribed antibiotics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Best home remedy for swollen tonsils?
- For my boss..........he's very sick today.
- Tonsillitis (and Adenoid Infection) Causes, Symptoms, Types
- 23 hours ago Symptoms of tonsil or adenoid infection include sore throat, fever, bad breath, difficulty swallowing, and swollen glands in the front of the neck.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Swollen Tonsils Topics
Related searchesancient patriarchates
live 8 concert london online
dragon ball canon the daizenshuu
christian meditation history
hag heavy artillery gun
javal s davis