A selection of articles related to swollen.
Original articles from our library related to the Swollen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swollen.
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Swollen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swollen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE. SWOLLEN. OPTIC DISC.
- Tired, Aching Legs? Swollen Ankles? Varicose Veins?
- aching, swollen legs, or if you see the beginning of vari- cose veins, this brochure will help you learn how to improve the health of your venous circulation.
- Painful and swollen hands
- deformities (Figure 1). Her swollen joints felt warm. She also had knee pain.
Suggested News Resources
- Swollen Schuylkill draws gawkers to an iconic spot
- Today, the swollen river noisily rushed past (fade up sound of water) and visitors came out to get a different kind of photo.
- In wake of Irene, flood fears paramount in Pa.
- Irene slammed into Pennsylvania overnight, bringing rain and gusty winds that generated widespread flooding, toppled trees, caused several buildings to collapse and prompting water rescues along swollen creeks and rivers.
- Atlantic City's senior citizens gamble on Hurricane Irene -- and win
- There was more concern further inland, where streams and rivers already swollen by rainy weather in recent weeks washed over roadways and threatened homes well away from the coast.
- Danger Not Over, Says Point Boro Mayor
- By Denise Di Stephan Lifeguard stand sitting in the swollen Manasquan River, on River Avenue Beach, Point Borough, that is usually far back from water's edge.
- Big snows leave Montana rivers swollen, but the fishing's still great
- It was the end of June and the fabled rivers of Southwest Montana — the Big Hole, the Madison, the Gallatin — were swollen and impenetrably brown from the runoff of huge snowfall that had left them nearly unfishable.
Suggested Web Resources
- swollen - definition of swollen by the Free Online Dictionary
- swol·len (sw l n). v. A past participle of swell.
- Swollen Ankles and/or Swollen Feet: Check Your Symptoms and
- 18 hours ago Get the facts on the causes of swollen ankles and swollen feet, and learn about the medications used for treatment of ankle and foot swelling.
- Swollen | Define Swollen at Dictionary.com
- Swollen definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Swollen Lymph Glands (Nodes) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and
- Sometimes, swollen lymph nodes can be extremely tender, painful, and disfiguring. Read more about the symptoms of swollen lymph nodes ».
- swollen: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- swollen v. A past participle of swell . adj.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnetwork switching subsystem eir
5-htp external references
billy and the boingers