A selection of articles related to swollen.
Original articles from our library related to the Swollen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swollen.
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Swollen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swollen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE. SWOLLEN. OPTIC DISC.
- Tired, Aching Legs? Swollen Ankles? Varicose Veins?
- aching, swollen legs, or if you see the beginning of vari- cose veins, this brochure will help you learn how to improve the health of your venous circulation.
- Painful and swollen hands
- deformities (Figure 1). Her swollen joints felt warm. She also had knee pain.
Suggested News Resources
- Swollen Schuylkill draws gawkers to an iconic spot
- Today, the swollen river noisily rushed past (fade up sound of water) and visitors came out to get a different kind of photo.
- In wake of Irene, flood fears paramount in Pa.
- Irene slammed into Pennsylvania overnight, bringing rain and gusty winds that generated widespread flooding, toppled trees, caused several buildings to collapse and prompting water rescues along swollen creeks and rivers.
- Atlantic City's senior citizens gamble on Hurricane Irene -- and win
- There was more concern further inland, where streams and rivers already swollen by rainy weather in recent weeks washed over roadways and threatened homes well away from the coast.
- Danger Not Over, Says Point Boro Mayor
- By Denise Di Stephan Lifeguard stand sitting in the swollen Manasquan River, on River Avenue Beach, Point Borough, that is usually far back from water's edge.
- Big snows leave Montana rivers swollen, but the fishing's still great
- It was the end of June and the fabled rivers of Southwest Montana — the Big Hole, the Madison, the Gallatin — were swollen and impenetrably brown from the runoff of huge snowfall that had left them nearly unfishable.
Suggested Web Resources
- swollen - definition of swollen by the Free Online Dictionary
- swol·len (sw l n). v. A past participle of swell.
- Swollen Ankles and/or Swollen Feet: Check Your Symptoms and
- 18 hours ago Get the facts on the causes of swollen ankles and swollen feet, and learn about the medications used for treatment of ankle and foot swelling.
- Swollen | Define Swollen at Dictionary.com
- Swollen definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Swollen Lymph Glands (Nodes) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and
- Sometimes, swollen lymph nodes can be extremely tender, painful, and disfiguring. Read more about the symptoms of swollen lymph nodes ».
- swollen: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- swollen v. A past participle of swell . adj.
Related searcheskarpman drama triangle
roberto assagioli biography
list of male superheroes
list of surfing areas portugal
diplomatic rank traditional diplomacy