A selection of articles related to swollen.
Original articles from our library related to the Swollen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swollen.
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Swollen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swollen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE. SWOLLEN. OPTIC DISC.
- Tired, Aching Legs? Swollen Ankles? Varicose Veins?
- aching, swollen legs, or if you see the beginning of vari- cose veins, this brochure will help you learn how to improve the health of your venous circulation.
- Painful and swollen hands
- deformities (Figure 1). Her swollen joints felt warm. She also had knee pain.
Suggested News Resources
- Swollen Schuylkill draws gawkers to an iconic spot
- Today, the swollen river noisily rushed past (fade up sound of water) and visitors came out to get a different kind of photo.
- In wake of Irene, flood fears paramount in Pa.
- Irene slammed into Pennsylvania overnight, bringing rain and gusty winds that generated widespread flooding, toppled trees, caused several buildings to collapse and prompting water rescues along swollen creeks and rivers.
- Atlantic City's senior citizens gamble on Hurricane Irene -- and win
- There was more concern further inland, where streams and rivers already swollen by rainy weather in recent weeks washed over roadways and threatened homes well away from the coast.
- Danger Not Over, Says Point Boro Mayor
- By Denise Di Stephan Lifeguard stand sitting in the swollen Manasquan River, on River Avenue Beach, Point Borough, that is usually far back from water's edge.
- Big snows leave Montana rivers swollen, but the fishing's still great
- It was the end of June and the fabled rivers of Southwest Montana — the Big Hole, the Madison, the Gallatin — were swollen and impenetrably brown from the runoff of huge snowfall that had left them nearly unfishable.
Suggested Web Resources
- swollen - definition of swollen by the Free Online Dictionary
- swol·len (sw l n). v. A past participle of swell.
- Swollen Ankles and/or Swollen Feet: Check Your Symptoms and
- 18 hours ago Get the facts on the causes of swollen ankles and swollen feet, and learn about the medications used for treatment of ankle and foot swelling.
- Swollen | Define Swollen at Dictionary.com
- Swollen definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Swollen Lymph Glands (Nodes) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and
- Sometimes, swollen lymph nodes can be extremely tender, painful, and disfiguring. Read more about the symptoms of swollen lymph nodes ».
- swollen: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- swollen v. A past participle of swell . adj.
Related searchescircle of being
columbia maryland columbias population history
pomeranian dog temperament
dr kenneth wapnick
xerxes i of persia
gullivers travels cultural influences