- Frankenwords: they're alive! But for how long?
- Swooshtika, flashpacking, moobs, swaption: English is awash with new portmanteaus. But what determines whether yours will be a buzzword, or a bum word? Bride of Frankenstein.
- The Myth of the Ethical
- Who doesn't want to believe that he can rescue Manisha from misery simply by purchasing the right T-shirt? The same idea underpins hundreds of earnest NGO advocacy campaigns urging people to take action against the Swooshtika, Badidas, Killer Coke.
- Gaia transcends political debate.
- Why Kurt Johnson's words: "The activities of La Condamine, Humboldt, Wallace, Bates, and other such explorers touched on only the tiniest fraction of the vastness of a world so expansive as to be impervious to harm. But today, the Amazon River Basin, ...
- Simbolul Nike, Svastica și RELIGIA Corporatistă
- Nazi, Nike; Svastica, Swooshtika. Comparația este absurdă, dar asemănarea nu se încheie cu coincidența (în mod sigur neintenționată) aliterației acestor cuvinte. În "Mein Kampf”, Adolf Hitler descrie propaganda ca fiind arta "înțelegerii ideilor ...
- Social Responsibility: The Nike Story
- The internet was ablaze with anti-Nike sites, many featuring cleverly altered versions of Nike's identity such as the 'Swooshtika' and slogans such as 'Nike: Just Don't'.
Swooshtika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swooshtika books and related discussion.