- Devotees still throng the 600-yr-old Uran temple for Maghi Ganeshotsav
- The east-facing two-and-half-foot idol, made out of a single stone, has Riddhi and Siddhi statues on each side, is a 'swyambhu' or self-manifested idol.
- Citizenship not required to collect firewood, TCN says
- According to a press statement by the spokesperson of Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation (MoFSC) Krishna Prasad Acharya today, the NTC has arranged temporary depots at Sano Thimi in Bhaktapur and Swyambhu in Kathmandu apart from its ...
- Nepal earthquake pictures show extent of destruction across Kathmandu
- These incredible images reveal the extent of destruction wreaked across Kathmandu following Saturday's earthquake, as it emerged that the city moved 10 feet in just 30 seconds during the devastating tremor. Shocking images show a once lively Durbar ...
- Nepali Mountain Villages 'Completely Washed Away' By Quake
- Phur Tenzing Sherpa stands in front of the home, now destroyed, he'd shared with his son in the village of Thame. His son, who was working on an expedition on the north side of Everest when the earthquake hit, is on his way back to help the family.
- Helicopters Rescue Climbers Trapped on Everest After Quake
- A helicopter prepares to lift off early Monday to begin ferrying expedition members down from high camps on Everest. Roughly a 100 climbers, guides, and Sherpas had been stranded at Camps 1 and 2 after a massive earthquake in Nepal set off avalanches ...
Swyambhu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swyambhu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesoneness pentecostalism
list of fictional ships single works
american history dictionary h
culture of nepal art amp craft
music school sweden