Sydney Hospital Alternative Uses
A selection of articles related to sydney hospital alternative uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Sydney Hospital Alternative Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sydney Hospital Alternative Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Sydney Hospital Alternative Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sydney Hospital Alternative Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Police arrest a man on Sydney's George St, which erupted in violence overnight
- Police were forced to use batons and pepper spray to break up the warring street gang youths as they punched and beat each other. A number of people were treated for injuries in the city and taken to hospital after the clash, Ambulance Victoria confirmed.
- Two Hectic Mass Street Brawls Erupted Outside Sydney & Melbourne Live Music
- Sydney and Melbourne police have had their hands full AF overnight dealing with two mass violent street brawls that erupted in the streets of each city's CBD, with original reports indicating that hundreds of people were involved in both. According to ...
- Police investigate after man assaulted - Sydney CBD
- The injured man was treated at the scene by NSW Ambulance Paramedics before being taken to St Vincent's Hospital for treatment of facial injuries. Officers from ... The two other men are described as being of Indian Sub-Continental appearance.
- Mother drops two-day-old baby from window as fire engulfs Sydney flat
- Khaoula Yahiaoui, who apparently suffered smoke inhalation in her efforts to help the family, said her father's training in the Tunisian army gave him the idea to use the sheet. The blaze started at around 9.
- Inside the life and mind of Australia's most infamous serial killer: letters
- Milat has been corresponding with his Sydney-based nephew Alistair Shipsey from the country's most notorious maximum security prison since 2002. Mr Shipsey ...