A selection of articles related to sydney tower.
Original articles from our library related to the Sydney Tower. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sydney Tower.
- 16 - The Tower
- The Tower represents structures in our life that keep us from fully being and expressing ourselves, it is imprisonment in any form. The Eye of Horus demands us to look at who we really are. Old structures in our life are ruined (the falling tower) and...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Sydney Tower is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sydney Tower books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aviation concerns could thwart 300m Sydney tower apartments
- It was announced on Wednesday that architectural firm Bates Smart has won a design concept competition for the NZ$790 million Aspire tower, which will be only slightly smaller than Sydney Tower. But the Sydney Morning Herald reports that aviation ...
- Apartment in Renzo Piano's Sydney tower for sale
- The Macquarie Apartments building, with its distinctive terracotta panels and glass louvres, is the work of Renzo Piano, the renowned Italian architect who co-designed the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris. When the radical, inside-out Pompidou was ...
- Aviation concerns could still thwart 300m Aspire apartment tower in Parramatta
- Air Services Australia, Sydney Airport, Bankstown Airport and the Australian Government Civil Aviation Authority have previously expressed concerns that a 90-storey building would "protrude" into landing and take-off corridors used by planes under some ...
- Town Hall area cooling tower suspected after four men contract Legionnaires
- Anybody who lived, visited or worked near Town Hall and developed those symptoms should visit their doctor. NSW Health and City of Sydney inspectors are investigating cooling towers in the CBD, starting in the Town Hall area.
- Ground Zero's new transport hub: Crash landing or 'dove of peace'?
- It doesn't fold gently into the urban tangle of buildings and streets, but more accurately descends, and I find myself thinking about the trajectory of the second plane when it hit the south tower at 9:10 a.m. that fateful September morning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.