- Syldavia is a fictional Balkan country in the adventures of Tintin. It probably occupies what is currently the western half of Slovenia.
- Final Exam
- The above table has information about the hypothelical economy of Syldavia. The balance sheet of the Third State Bank of Syldavia, Illinois is above.
- Fabio Capello is a straw sheriff counting the days until he can leave
- I can remember as a child watching England play terribly against Syldavia or perhaps Mordovia and hearing through the TV effects mic Steve McMahon's enraged shout of "GETUPCANT!
- Syldavia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Syldavia (Cyrillic: Cыльдaвия) is a fictional Balkan kingdom featured in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé.
- Hergé's Syldavian
- Grammatical analysis (orthography, phonology and syntax) of the Syldavian, a language spoken in the King Ottokar's Sceptre.
- A trip in Tintin's Syldavia with Air Palombia.
- Nevertheless Syldavia stays a quiet land, saving its traditions and déveloping its culture, thriving peacefully, off the modern world worries.
- A trip to Syldavia! | Facebook
- I'm planning a 3 weeks trip to Syldavia in September. Wanna join? Let's go together, all 20.
Syldavia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Syldavia books and related discussion.