A selection of articles related to symbolize.
Original articles from our library related to the Symbolize. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Symbolize.
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The great god of the Nile was called Hapi. In sacred art, he was depicted as a man, somewhat overweight to symbolize abundance, and with female breasts to symbolize the river’s fertile properties. He is an ancient god, to the Egyptians as well as modern man,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Symbolize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Symbolize books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 14 Women Symbolize Sacrifice
- Women Symbolize Sacrifice. Rama's divinity blossomed under Kausalya's loving care;. Lava and Kusa could become powerful and famous.
- Hurricane-resistant homes symbolize hope and resilience amid the
- Hurricane-resistant homes symbolize hope and resilience amid the debris of hard-hit Slidell.
- Gonfalons Symbolize the Spirit of the University of Central Florida
- Gonfalons Symbolize the Spirit of the University of Central Florida. College of Arts and Humanities.
- Astbury_How Does a Common Criminal Come To Symbolize a Nation
- How Does a Common Criminal Come To Symbolize a Nation? Blu Astbury.
Suggested News Resources
- Jobs Departure May Symbolize Apple Peak, Ichiyoshi's Akino Says
- By Yuki Yamaguchi - Thu Aug 25 01:55:05 GMT 2011 Mitsushige Akino, who oversees about $600 million in Tokyo as chief fund manager at Ichiyoshi Investment Management Co., comments on the resignation of Steve Jobs as chief executive officer of Apple Inc.
- Healthcare Mandate Could Have Turned Off Democrats
- They charge, further, that the only reason the individual mandate has come to symbolize the end of free-market capitalism in America is because President Obama embraced it. But what if the shoe were on the other foot?
- Essroc cement silos at Dock 20 symbolize decades of conflict over the
- Whether viewed as an eyesore or a logical expression of maritime industry, they symbolize two decades of schizophrenic planning on the downtown waterfront.
- Honoring the Fallen
- They symbolize the ultimate sacrifice made by 44 deceased local marine corp veterans of the last 10 years. They were members of the JW Thurston Marine Corps League of Binghamton..
- 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll: September Edition
- It also has come to symbolize the end of summer (which doesn't actually occur until September 23rd). It is a time for new beginnings such as a new school year for millions of students and new seasons for college and professional football.
Suggested Web Resources
- Symbolize | Define Symbolize at Dictionary.com
- /ˈsɪm bəˌlaɪz/ Show Spelled [sim-buh-lahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing. verb (used with object). 1.
- symbolize - definition of symbolize by the Free Online Dictionary
- sym·bol·ize (s m b -l z ). v. sym·bol·ized, sym·bol·iz·ing, sym·bol·iz·es.
- Symbolize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- symbolize (verb) · symbolise. sym·bol·ize. verb \ˈsim-bə-ˌlīz\.
- Symbolize Synonyms, Symbolize Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for symbolize at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Symbol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A symbol is something which represents an idea, a physical entity or a process but is distinct from it. The purpose of a symbol is to communicate meaning.
Related searchesamiga bankruptcy
path integral example
ancient hawaii polynesian triangle
fractal metaphysics fractal metaphor
water tower operation of towers