A selection of articles related to symbolize.
Original articles from our library related to the Symbolize. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Symbolize.
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The great god of the Nile was called Hapi. In sacred art, he was depicted as a man, somewhat overweight to symbolize abundance, and with female breasts to symbolize the river’s fertile properties. He is an ancient god, to the Egyptians as well as modern man,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- 10 - The Wheel of Fortune
- The Wheel of Fortune shows us the ever-changing phases of life and all phenomena: rising, flourishing and falling. It is impossible to remain in just one phase; just as life goes on we are encouraged to move into new directions. Follow thy Fortune! The...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Magician in the Tarot and Magick
- The symbolic images of the Magician in the Tarot decks explain the essence of magick and the required attitude of its practicioners This card has the number 1, because it is the card of beginnings and everything you need for a good start: self-confidence,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Symbolize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Symbolize books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 14 Women Symbolize Sacrifice
- Women Symbolize Sacrifice. Rama's divinity blossomed under Kausalya's loving care;. Lava and Kusa could become powerful and famous.
- Hurricane-resistant homes symbolize hope and resilience amid the
- Hurricane-resistant homes symbolize hope and resilience amid the debris of hard-hit Slidell.
- Gonfalons Symbolize the Spirit of the University of Central Florida
- Gonfalons Symbolize the Spirit of the University of Central Florida. College of Arts and Humanities.
- Astbury_How Does a Common Criminal Come To Symbolize a Nation
- How Does a Common Criminal Come To Symbolize a Nation? Blu Astbury.
Suggested News Resources
- Jobs Departure May Symbolize Apple Peak, Ichiyoshi's Akino Says
- By Yuki Yamaguchi - Thu Aug 25 01:55:05 GMT 2011 Mitsushige Akino, who oversees about $600 million in Tokyo as chief fund manager at Ichiyoshi Investment Management Co., comments on the resignation of Steve Jobs as chief executive officer of Apple Inc.
- Healthcare Mandate Could Have Turned Off Democrats
- They charge, further, that the only reason the individual mandate has come to symbolize the end of free-market capitalism in America is because President Obama embraced it. But what if the shoe were on the other foot?
- Essroc cement silos at Dock 20 symbolize decades of conflict over the
- Whether viewed as an eyesore or a logical expression of maritime industry, they symbolize two decades of schizophrenic planning on the downtown waterfront.
- Honoring the Fallen
- They symbolize the ultimate sacrifice made by 44 deceased local marine corp veterans of the last 10 years. They were members of the JW Thurston Marine Corps League of Binghamton..
- 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll: September Edition
- It also has come to symbolize the end of summer (which doesn't actually occur until September 23rd). It is a time for new beginnings such as a new school year for millions of students and new seasons for college and professional football.
Suggested Web Resources
- Symbolize | Define Symbolize at Dictionary.com
- /ˈsɪm bəˌlaɪz/ Show Spelled [sim-buh-lahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing. verb (used with object). 1.
- symbolize - definition of symbolize by the Free Online Dictionary
- sym·bol·ize (s m b -l z ). v. sym·bol·ized, sym·bol·iz·ing, sym·bol·iz·es.
- Symbolize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- symbolize (verb) · symbolise. sym·bol·ize. verb \ˈsim-bə-ˌlīz\.
- Symbolize Synonyms, Symbolize Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for symbolize at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Symbol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A symbol is something which represents an idea, a physical entity or a process but is distinct from it. The purpose of a symbol is to communicate meaning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrichard freiherr von krafft-ebing
wicca beliefs and practices
red river manga manga summaries
orpheus orphic poems and rites