- Definition of SYMBOLOGY. 1. : the art of expression by symbols.
- Decoding the Journey of Life
- area to give it specific meaning," said Preston Metcalf during the February 2 Hidden Symbols of Art lecture on the Symbols of Life's Journey at the Triton Museum of Art. "In the 19th century symbologoy was everywhere in art," said Metcalf.
- Top Ten New Barcode Products - ID Expo 1998
- Apr 20, 1998 "Symbologoy" is a collection of large-scale paintings and limited edition prints, focusing on the many types of bar codes.
- Ironic Sans: You got your picture in my logo
- Jun 12, 2006 I think this use of symbologoy makes the logo more interesting and easier to remember and distinguish.
Symbologoy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Symbologoy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescurved barbell
homer simpson address
fawlty towers episode list
dream interpretation bunk bed
vision therapy history