- Tiotropium Bromide/Olodaterol (Stiolto Respimat)
- Several drugs, including adrenergic agents, sympathomimetics, and non–potassium-sparing diuretics, should be used with caution with fixed-dose tiotropium/olodaterol because of the potential for adverse drug–drug interactions.
- Using sympathomimetic drugs to manage hypotension 2: use in clinical practice
- Higginson, R., Jones, B. (2009) Using sympathomimetic drugs to manage hypotension 2: use in clinical practice.
- Two men arrested for allegedly tossing drugs onto downtown halfway house property
- Two men were arrested Tuesday after one of them allegedly tossed methamphetamine over the fence of a downtown Tulsa halfway house and the other was found to be in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. Edmond Cadiente, 26, and Devin Martin, 22, ...
- Lakeside man sentenced to 7 years in federal prison for meth distribution
- A Lakeside man will spend the next seven years in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons for possessing and selling methamphetamine. U.S.
Sympathomimetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sympathomimetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbegging famous beggars
comedy central history
a confederacy of dunces myrna minkoff
boolean datatype fortran
non-apprehension of reality