- Noun, 1. Symphoricarpos alba - deciduous shrub of western North America having spikes of pink flowers followed by round white berries.
- Symphoricarpos albus (L.) Blake common snowberry
- Synonyms: Symphoricarpos racemosus Michx. Symphoricarpos rivularis Suksdorf. Viburnum album L.
- Symphoricarpos Duham.
- Symphoricarpos Duham. snowberry. Scott C.
- Symphoricarpos albus (L.) Blake, common snowberry Ribes aureum
- “Lewis and Clark as Naturalists” website http://www.mnh.si.
- Plant your 'Autumn crocuses' now
- Another classic combination is to plant them under white snowberries (Symphoricarpos alba) for a great autumn display.
- Master Gardeners: Native plants that flower and produce berries work well in
- A better choice is creeping snowberry (Symphoricarpos mollis) in the honeysuckle family. It is a deciduous shrub that works well when planted under the dense canopy of a coast live oak.
- PLANTS Profile for Symphoricarpos albus (common snowberry
- A PLANTS profile of Symphoricarpos albus (common snowberry) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Symphoricarpos albus
- Habitat. native from Nova Scotia and Alberta south to Minnesota and Virginia; hardy to zone 3. Habit and Form.
- Symphoricarpos albus laevigatus Common Snowberry
- Pictures and description of Symphoricarpos albus laevigatus Common Snowberry.
- Symphoricarpos orbiculatus (Coralberry) | NPIN
- Apr 25, 2010 Symphoricarpos orbiculatus Moench. Coralberry, Indian currant, Buckbrush. Caprifoliaceae (Honeysuckle Family).
Symphoricarpos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Symphoricarpos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesanti-globalization criticisms
dead sea scrolls vatican conspiracy
pacific coast league history