Synaesthesia The Mental Connection
A selection of articles related to synaesthesia the mental connection.
Original articles from our library related to the Synaesthesia The Mental Connection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synaesthesia The Mental Connection.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Synaesthesia The Mental Connection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synaesthesia The Mental Connection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Future Emotions: How Synaesthesia, Technology and Experimental Music Dilate
- Reminiscent of the songlines of the aborigines of Australia who created geographical maps in their head through secret melodies to waterholes and resources, can other kinds of mental maps be realized through sound?
- Ideasthesia and Art
- And there are many other forms of synesthesia (Cytowic and Eagleman 2009). Initially, it was believed that synesthetic experiences occur as a result of direct connections between corresponding parts of the brain.
- Visible thoughts at the fringes of consciousness
- It's a pity that another notable synaesthete, the painter Wassily Kandinsky, is represented in the show by a book of his art theory rather than his art.
- The story of your brain: why you are who you are
- Locked in the darkness of your skull, the brain creates the story of your life. But just how does the brain tell you who you are? Lynne Malcolm and Olivia Willis report.
- Two sons with autism: 1 incarcerated, 1 thriving
- Two decades later the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders evolved the diagnosis, labeling autism as a developmental disorder. The signs included lack of interest in ...
Synaesthesia The Mental Connection Topics
orchard road history
dream interpretation swamp
kirchhoffs current law
british film institute history
the 7th saga characters
atthakavagga and parayanavagga