A selection of articles related to synaesthesia.
Original articles from our library related to the Synaesthesia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synaesthesia.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Synaesthesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synaesthesia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Synaesthesia could help us understand how the brain processes language
- A huge number of synaesthetes have associations that are in some way linguistic, and one of the most common forms of all is grapheme-colour (GC) synaesthesia, which is the association of colours with particular letters or numbers. For instance, a GC ...
- Future Emotions: How Synaesthesia, Technology and Experimental Music Dilate
- What follows is a description of experiments using the medium of sound and emerging sound technologies to destabilize conceptions and reposition ourselves to histories of social trauma and to our own sense of self.
- Art Alert: Hands on Synaesthesia Art Performance in Darb 1718
- Owing to its first success, Darb 1718 hosts for the second time the Italian musician Claudio Curciotti on 6 March in Hands on Synaesthesia Art Performance.
- Synaesthesia and syncretism
- Mr Y.K. Sharma, a teacher of English literature in Delhi University, channelled his extensive reading into the layered teaching of poetry to undergraduates.
- Great Big Story shares the definition of synaesthesia and what it feels like
- If you do, you may have synaesthesia. And probably just experienced a moment of 'YES, that's what it is. I'm not alone!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatropine chemistry and pharmacology
learning theory education behaviorism
dream dictionary fire-engine
manicure massage procedures
family feud bullseyebankroll round
circumcircle circumcircle of circles