A selection of articles related to synaesthesia.
Original articles from our library related to the Synaesthesia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synaesthesia.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Synaesthesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synaesthesia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Synaesthesia could help us understand how the brain processes language
- A huge number of synaesthetes have associations that are in some way linguistic, and one of the most common forms of all is grapheme-colour (GC) synaesthesia, which is the association of colours with particular letters or numbers. For instance, a GC ...
- Future Emotions: How Synaesthesia, Technology and Experimental Music Dilate
- What follows is a description of experiments using the medium of sound and emerging sound technologies to destabilize conceptions and reposition ourselves to histories of social trauma and to our own sense of self.
- Art Alert: Hands on Synaesthesia Art Performance in Darb 1718
- Owing to its first success, Darb 1718 hosts for the second time the Italian musician Claudio Curciotti on 6 March in Hands on Synaesthesia Art Performance.
- Synaesthesia and syncretism
- Mr Y.K. Sharma, a teacher of English literature in Delhi University, channelled his extensive reading into the layered teaching of poetry to undergraduates.
- Great Big Story shares the definition of synaesthesia and what it feels like
- If you do, you may have synaesthesia. And probably just experienced a moment of 'YES, that's what it is. I'm not alone!
Related searchesmexican peso history
ford 335 engine 351 cleveland
quaker history persecution in england
fred rogers family
united citizens party