A selection of articles related to synapse anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Synapse Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synapse Anatomy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Synapse Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synapse Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DISC1 causes associative memory and neurodevelopmental defects in fruit flies
- Experimental data of anatomical alterations including the analyses of MB clones and NMJ synapses were analyzed using parametric tests (Students' t-test and one-way analysis of variance) based on the previous studies without randomization and blinding.
- What can rodent models tell us about apathy and associated neuropsychiatric
- Synapse 2015; 69: 453–460. | Article | PubMed |; Politis M, Niccolini F. Serotonin in Parkinson's disease.
- 2-arachidonoylglycerol signaling impairs short-term fear extinction
- 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) is the primary eCB that mediates eCB retrograde synaptic signaling at central synapses. 2-AG is synthesized post-synaptically via diacylglycerol lipase α (DAGLα) in an activity-dependent manner, and diffuses to presynaptic ...
- Genetic variation and dopamine D2 receptor availability: a systematic review
- Meta-analysis methodology is incapable of answering questions about (or controlling for) potentially interesting individual-level variables such as sex, age, race/ancestry, body mass index or striatal anatomy. .... Synapse 2009; 63: 907–912.
Suggested Web Resources
- synapse | anatomy | Britannica.com
- Synapse, also called neuronal junction, the site of transmission of electric nerve impulses between two nerve cells (neurons) or between a neuron and a gland ...
- Neuron Synapses | Synaptic Transmission | Synapse Anatomy
- Tutorials and quizzes on the neuron synases, using interactive animations and diagrams.
- Neuron Synapse Structure | Neuron Synapse Anatomy
- A tutorial on the basic structure of a neuron synapse, using interactive animations , illustrations, and diagrams.
- Neuron Synapse Anatomy - Everything You Need To Know - Dr
- Nov 25, 2013 Educational video describing the transmission of impulses across neurons / synapse. Become a friend on facebook: ...
- The Synapse - Boundless
- Learn more about the synapse in the Boundless open textbook. ... Boundless Anatomy and Physiology ...