- #Muslims4Lent: Solidarity or syncretism?
- In the evangelical world, expressions of solidarity and mutual good will across the Christian-Muslim divide are transgressive. They seem to imply that there's no difference between us, that every way to God is equally valid.
- The dangers of subjective reality
- No one gets to create his or her own truth. Building a belief system on such incoherent, irrational premises is foundationally futile and not worthy of serious consideration. Syncretism voids rationality and logic, obscuring truth.
- President Obama Engaged in Syncretism During Mosque Visit
- President Obama is a high priest of the holy sacraments of syncretism. Syncretism is the combining of different, often seemingly contradictory beliefs, melding practices of various schools of thoughts and religion.
- Obeah must never be encouraged
- In some cases, aspects of these folk religions have survived through syncretism with Christian symbolism and practice introduced by European colonials and slave owners. Casual observation may conclude that Christian symbolism is incorporated into obeah ...
Syncretism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Syncretism books and related discussion.