A selection of articles related to synesthesia.
Original articles from our library related to the Synesthesia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synesthesia.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Synesthesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synesthesia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UCLA. Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. Bo x 951485.
- Artificial synesthesia via sonification: A wearable augmented
- Mobile Networks and Applications 4 (1999) 75–81. 75. Artificial synesthesia via sonification: A wearable augmented sensory system.
Suggested News Resources
- Introducing Masterchef Synesthesia Genius Swede Mason
- By Sifaeli Tesha Swede Mason's Mash-Up Synesthesia has gone to number 37 in the charts.... meet the man behind the buttery biscuit base... A couple of weeks ago I came across a very special video.
- Newworldaquarium: Techno Synesthesia
- When it comes to contemplative house and techno, few recent artists are more influential than Joachim Peteri, AKA Newworldaquarium or Ross 154.
- N'sider deaf but never in silence
- by Amanda Sexton Ferguson - Special to the Sun Simpson lives with synesthesia, a neurological condition that blurs the boundaries of the senses - touch, taste, sound, sight, and smell.
- Meet Zoey Roberts, a Proud Canadian on the Autism Spectrum
- If you are interested in Zoey's mention of synesthesia and echolalia, you can learn more about both at the links I've provided.
- Metrolife in the city
- Galleryske is presenting 'Synesthesia', a group show featuring works of Andrea Anastasio, Luigi Anastasio and Avinash Veeraraghavan, till September 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neuroscience for Kids - Synesthesia
- Synesthesia can involve any of the senses.
- Synesthesia and the Synesthetic Experience
- Oct 7, 1997 Factual information, individual anecdotes, and interactive activities which simulate synesthesia.
- Mixed Signals - synesthesia online
- Information of about different types of synesthesia, a message board for synesthetes, a survey and an event calendar.
- The Synesthesia Battery
- Synesthesia is a perceptual condition of mixed sensations: a stimulus in one sensory modality (e.g.
Related searchessalah ritual ablution
accordion audio samples
hematological malignancy definition
kerikeri fairy pools