- Synesthesia is a neurological phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive ... Difficulties have been recognized in adequately defining synesthesia: Many different phenomena have been included in the term synesthesia ...
- reflections on therapeutic jurisprudence, creative ... - scrye.com
- Jun 22, 2005 More interesting to me was the fact that the prevalence of synsthesia in creative ... between sensory synsthesia and the capacity for metaphor.
- Listening to Capoeira: Phenomenology, Embodiment ... - Hugo Ribeiro
- I take it simply as evidence of the synsthesia between informed hearing and corporeal activity, the imbrication of the two as a. "perceptual system" (Gibson 1966).
Synsthesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synsthesia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdner kebab finland
styrbjrn the strong career
espresso brewing process
guns germs and steel prologue
fall out the prisoner plot summary