Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis
A selection of articles related to synthesis philosophical synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Everybody Wants Some!!
- Near the end of his essay for the Criterion release of Dazed and Confused, Kent Jones writes, “[Richard] Linklater has a keen, poetic memory for exactly how we did nothing.
- Has ISIS Set Its Sights On Occupying the Vatican?
- Only the equestrian statue of the robed, bearded philosopher-emperor Marcus Aurelius was left visible to greet his counterpart the theologian-president. Continue past the St.
- Tactics: the rise of Leicester City
- What European football is seeing now is the synthesis, a consensus based on hard-pressing and rapid transitions. Even Barcelona ... He's trying, of course, to shape the club to his philosophy but it did rather raise the question, why not?
- Lev Gumilev: passion, Putin and power
- Instead, they had something that Machiavelli described as virtù, or martial spirit, while the medieval Arab philosopher Ibn Khaldun described the tribal solidarity of nomadic raiders of civilised cities as asabiyya. To Gumilev ...
- George Martin: Beatles Producer Expanded the Palette of Pop Music
- In his book, Martin offered a succinct statement of his production philosophy, which goes a long way towards explaining the way in which he and the Beatles extended the language of the studio.
Synthesis Philosophical Synthesis Topics
dream dictionary goldfish
artery systemic arteries
types of herbal medicine
kings of leon history