A selection of articles related to synthetic personalisation.
Original articles from our library related to the Synthetic Personalisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Synthetic Personalisation.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Synthetic Personalisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Synthetic Personalisation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Synthetic personalised voices for people with disordered speech
- ABSTRACT. The topic of this dissertation is to generate synthetic personalised voices for people with disordered speech.
- LAUREL A- SUTTON A synthetic sisterhood:
- audiences is synthetic personalization.
- synthetic personalisation: the technique where a writer/speaker uses the second- person pronoun to synthesise or fake a personal relation to the audience.
- How New Zealand universities present themselves to the public: An
- 2.1 “Welcome to the University of Auckland”: Synthetic personalisation as the mode of address.................................................................. 66.
Suggested News Resources
- Tube tickets? Now you must rage against the machine
- "Customer service has become customer obfuscation," as the management writer Simon Caulkin put it recently. We see "the synthetic personalisation of e-commerce", while the face-to-face side of business is "systematically depersonalised".
Suggested Web Resources
- Synthetic personalisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Synthetic personalisation is the process by which writings treat their mass audiences as if they were individuals.
- Synthetic Personalisation | RM.com ®
- Synthetic Personalisation articles, reference materials. Need more on Synthetic Personalisation?