A selection of articles related to syriac genocide.
Original articles from our library related to the Syriac Genocide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Syriac Genocide.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Syriac Genocide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Syriac Genocide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Advocates Agree: What's Happening to Mideast Christians Is Genocide
- The European Syriac Union issued a statement, "It is our moral and historical duty" to acknowledge that "Chaldean-Syriac-Assyrian people face another genocide in the Middle East and existential threat.
- Christians must be represented (and protected) in Syrian peace talks
- Syrian peace talks have resumed this week in Geneva. In Washington, the House of Representatives has unanimously approved a resolution declaring the Islamic State to have perpetrated genocide on Christians and other religious minorities in Syria and ...
- Experts volunteer to save non-Muslim heritage in Turkey
- The year 1915 saw mass relocations which the Armenian diaspora and government describe as “genocide;” 1923 saw a population exchange between Turkey and Greece; 1942 witnessed a wealth tax that hit non-Muslim communities, while 1955 featured ...
- Genocide label weighed by Congress
- The resolution as amended will serve to amplify the legislative efforts we have been pursing since the so-called Islamic State first began their campaign of terror against the Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac people and others.
- We Must Act: Time Is Running Out to Stop the Christian Genocide in Iraq and Syria
- When I went to Israel for the first time in the summer of 2014, I visited the Museum of the Bible. Inside I found a Bible from 9th Century Mosul, Iraq, carefully protected behind glass walls.
Related searchespatron saint countries and places under marys patronage
jarabe de palo history
the bartered bride plot
dream symbol confusion
iranian art khatam-kari