A selection of articles related to syzygium.
Original articles from our library related to the Syzygium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Syzygium.
- Clove: Correspondences
- Syzygium aromaticum or Caryophyllus aromaticus Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism, Love, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Syzygium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Syzygium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's what it's like to breed one of the world's largest insects
- The plant species were chosen with regard to the plant species we have here at the Melbourne Museum. I've rotated lilly pilly (Syzygium australae), brittle gum (Eucalyptus mannifera) and mountain ash (Eucalyptus regnans), which were equally well eaten.
- UP govt prepares to plant 6 crore saplings in a single day in July
- Among the species of trees that have been identified for mass plantation in July are North Indian Rosewood (Seesham), Teak, Banyan, Pakar, Persian Silk tree (Pink Siris), Tamarind, Gum Arabic tree (Babul), Aegle Marmelos (Bael), Arjuna, Syzygium Cumini ...
- Rich in vitamin C and other nutrients: Sri Lanka's wild forest fruit Karawala
- Madam (Syzygium cumini), Himbutu (Salacia reticulate Roxb), Uguressa (Flacourtia inermis Roxb) and Kirilla (Grewia microcos L) to name a few, are among over 100 wild fruit varieties that were part of the process of discovering the world.
- Mexican bloom at FC garden
- The civic body's search for rare species of flora within the green precincts of the city — christened Harit Falak, in collaboration with an NGO — has led to an exotic Mexican tree being discovered right at the Fergusson College doorstep.
- Four questions and a tip
- Botanically known as Syzygium polyanthum and a member of the guava family (Myrtaceae), it is a tree that is planted in some parks and along some roads. Its leaves are sold in Geylang Serai for use in Indonesian and Malay cooking.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of neopets quiggle
masala dosa filling
four great bodhisattva
tiananmen square background
enter the dragon famous dialogue
care bears alphabetical list of care bear cousins
shakespeares sonnets structure