- Australia's south west: a hotspot for wildlife and plants that deserves World
- There are fewer animals in the south west than plants, but the Kwongan is home to some of Australia's most iconic species, such as the tiny nectar and pollen-feeding Honey possum (Tarsipes rostratus). The Honey possum is only distantly-related to other ...
- Bucking the trend: genetic analysis reveals high diversity, large population
- Maxillary teeth in specimens of Hyperoodon rostratus (Muller) and Mesoplodon grayi Von Haast stranded on the Dutch coasts. Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen 53: ....
- Aquarium Thread
- I have six comets in there now. Comets are close relatives to carp so I can actually study their behavior and think about how that would apply to fishing. Comets are cheap and sold as feeders, but that dosen't mean that they can't make an exciting tank.
- Western pygmy possum research gets a boost
- Honey possums (Tarsipes rostratus) are in a separate group, the Tarsipedidae, and there is only a single species, which is endemic to southwest Australia.
- Top 10 Tricks for Pollinators
- Gifts of flowers can help humans with the birds and the bees. But flowers often need reproductive help from birds and bees, not to mention bats, moths, lizards and primates.
T Rostratus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, T Rostratus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
T Rostratus Topics
Related searchesarkansas etymology
roman road romania
wheel of life six worlds
cold work example