T Square Fractal
A selection of articles related to t square fractal.
Original articles from our library related to the T Square Fractal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on T Square Fractal.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
T Square Fractal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, T Square Fractal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- KuBO and Tom Herberg: Dreams of Chaos at Mt. San Antonio College
- Tom Herberg is open about his nervous, agitated relationship to "the world out there," the phenomenology of which nevertheless informs both his content and the language he uses to describe it. ...
- No Man's Sky: Hands-on with the massive upcoming space exploration game
- The brainchild of HelloGames' co-founder Sean Murray, it was created by a handful of his developers tasked with creating a game that uses math fractals, sine waves, biology, etc..
- Ideasthesia and Art
- According to the present theory, art happens when the intensities of the meaning produced by a certain creation and the intensities of the experiences induced by that creation, are balanced out. .....
- Critter Capers: Disney's 'Zootopia' pictures a metropolis 'peopled' with animals
- Byron Howard, who directed the Disney Animation Studios release with Rich Moore, remembers the moment he pitched the idea some five years ago to Disney head John Lasseter. "I had a fondness ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.