T Tubule Detubulation
- Cellular Biology
- The treatment used to produce detubulation had no significant effect on Ca2 efflux in atrial cells, which lack t-tubules.
- Quantification of t-tubule area and protein distribution in rat cardiac
- Oct 1, 2008 produce t-tubular membrane fractions of 32% or 56% suggest that the true fraction is at the upper end of this range.
- special communication
- this detubulation and possible direct effects of formamide.
- Cellular distribution of calcium current is unaltered during
- ICa in the presence and absence of t-tubules.
- T-tubule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T Tubule Detubulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, T Tubule Detubulation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
T Tubule Detubulation Topics
Related searchesmajapahit kingdom
british army formation and structure
2003 in video gaming events
dream dictionary duck
creator of the world
power series addition and subtraction
sahir ludhianvi poetry