T Tubule Detubulation
- Cellular Biology
- The treatment used to produce detubulation had no significant effect on Ca2 efflux in atrial cells, which lack t-tubules.
- Quantification of t-tubule area and protein distribution in rat cardiac
- Oct 1, 2008 produce t-tubular membrane fractions of 32% or 56% suggest that the true fraction is at the upper end of this range.
- special communication
- this detubulation and possible direct effects of formamide.
- Cellular distribution of calcium current is unaltered during
- ICa in the presence and absence of t-tubules.
- T-tubule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T Tubule Detubulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, T Tubule Detubulation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
T Tubule Detubulation Topics
Related searchesratt history
size queen movie amp tv examples
ceremonial counties of england map
romanian mythology myths
redox examples of redox reactions