A selection of articles related to tablature origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Tablature Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tablature Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Tablature Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tablature Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Essential Guitar Licks: Albert King Funk-Blues à la “Born Under a Bad Sign”
- Origin: An Albert King funk-blues lick à la “Born Under a Bad Sign,” this lick—like so many classic blues licks—originated from a Delta slide lick. Theory: King stays with the C# blues scale (C#–E–F#–G–G#–B) on this lick.
- The Rolling Stones' "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction": A History
- Anybody could (and can) play the riff in nothing flat. No capos are necessary, no exotic fingering needed, no translation by a guitar teacher required. Tablature doesn't really even do it justice.
- Achtung: the Berlin of Bowie and Bono
- Visconti was married to singer Mary Hopkin at the time and confirmed the story of the origin of "Heroes" years later when his marriage had ended. Bowie knew full well who he was seeing but didn't come clean in order to protect his friend.