A selection of articles related to table salt.
Original articles from our library related to the Table Salt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Table Salt.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Table Salt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Table Salt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Sea Salt and Not Table Salt?
- Why Sea Salt and Not Table Salt? Salt is essential for life, you can't live without it.
- Make Your Own Fine, Seasoned Popcorn Salt at Home
- Popcorn salt has a finer texture than normal table salt, which means it is better suited to coating every bit of popcorn with tasty seasoning. Making it at home is easy and quick, so if you aren't doing it—or worse, spending money on flavored popcorn ...
- Tidbits and Fit-Bytes: Salt of the Earth… or Really the Sea!
- It turns out (after much google research of course), both table and sea salt have the same nutritional value, except sea salt does not contain iodine.
- Going paleo? 5 ingredients you should stock in your pantry
- Throw out your soy sauce, canola oil, white sugar, and table salt and stock your pantry with the items below to create tasty, healthy paleo meals.
- Watch what happens when you drop molten salt into a tank of water
- The glass tank is mounted on cinderblocks that are stacked upon a wooden table. A man with safety goggles approaches the tank with a litter picker, which is carrying molten salt. A few moments after he pours the substance into the water, it explodes, ...