A selection of articles related to tabon man.
Original articles from our library related to the Tabon Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tabon Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Tabon Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tabon Man books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- House of the Philippines
- Cutting tools found in the Tabon Caves in Quezon, Palawan. • 24000-22000 BC: Fossil remains of. 22000 BC: Fossil remains of.
- The Palawan Biosphere Reserve: Philippines; South-South
- homo sapiens the Tabon Man, known to be 22 000 to 24 000 years old.
- Cro-Magnon man. Altamira Rock paintings. Tabon Cave, Lipuun Point, Quezon, Palawan - Tabon.
- BURIALS IN CAVES
- Apr 1, 2003 Palawan caves in the Tabon area have demonstrated Man's presence for at least 45 000 years, including the Tabon Man.
Suggested News Resources
- Stone-Age Philippines
- Contrary to popular belief, the earliest evidence of the presence of man in the Philippines is not the famous skull cap and jaw that comprise what is now known as “The Tabon Man,” but the stone tools found in the Cagayan Valley.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tabon Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tabon Man refers to fossilized human remains discovered on the island of Palawan in the Philippines on May 28, 1962 by Dr. Robert B.
- What is tabon man
- Tabon man refers to fossilized human remains discovered on the island of Palawan in the Philippines on May 28, 1962 by Dr. Robert B. Fox.
- SKULL OF TABON MAN | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- May 20, 2008 The skull cap of Tabon Man found in Palawan, Philippines on display at the Palawan Museum, Puerto Prinsesa City, Philippines.
Tabon Man Topics
Related searchescyclical unemployment
a separate peace plot
crab louse life cycle
flagellation christianity and islam