- Zoology Maintaining a relatively constant and warm body temperature independent of environmental temperature; homeothermic. 2. Ardent; passionate.
- PHYSIOLOGYAND MIGRATION OF NORTH SLOPE DINOSAURS
- characterized as mammal-like, tachymetabolic endotherms (Paul, 1988). . bradymetaboles are far below those of tachymetabolic mammals (Fig.
- Temperature Biology of Animals Neurobiology A4olluscan Models
- the use of the terms “bradymetabolic” and “tachymetabolic.
- Growing in Antarctica, a challenge for white adipose tissue
- body temperature and a powerful tachymetabolism.
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.4.2 Tachymetabolism and bradymetabolism.
- CIGR Section-II Glossary of Terms on Animal Housing
- tachymetabolic animals have no other evaporative heat loss capabilities (e.g.
- Warm-blooded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tachymetabolism is the kind of thermoregulation used by creatures that Tachymetabolic creatures have greater difficulty dealing with a scarcity of food.
- tachymetabolism – Dictionary definition of tachymetabolism
- Definition of tachymetabolism – Our online dictionary has tachymetabolism information from A Dictionary of Biology dictionary. Encyclopedia.
- Tachymetabolism - definition of Tachymetabolism in the Medical
- warm-blood·ed (wôrm bl d d). adj. Maintaining a relatively constant and warm body temperature independent of environmental temperature; homeothermic.
- Tachymetabolic - definition of Tachymetabolic in the Medical
- warm-blood·ed (wôrm bl d d). adj.
Tachymetabolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tachymetabolism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnelson mandela retirement
samaritan culture and history
endangered language causes
menstrual cycle flow
agreement linguistics examples