- Zoology Maintaining a relatively constant and warm body temperature independent of environmental temperature; homeothermic. 2. Ardent; passionate.
- PHYSIOLOGYAND MIGRATION OF NORTH SLOPE DINOSAURS
- characterized as mammal-like, tachymetabolic endotherms (Paul, 1988). . bradymetaboles are far below those of tachymetabolic mammals (Fig.
- Temperature Biology of Animals Neurobiology A4olluscan Models
- the use of the terms “bradymetabolic” and “tachymetabolic.
- Growing in Antarctica, a challenge for white adipose tissue
- body temperature and a powerful tachymetabolism.
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.4.2 Tachymetabolism and bradymetabolism.
- CIGR Section-II Glossary of Terms on Animal Housing
- tachymetabolic animals have no other evaporative heat loss capabilities (e.g.
- Warm-blooded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tachymetabolism is the kind of thermoregulation used by creatures that Tachymetabolic creatures have greater difficulty dealing with a scarcity of food.
- tachymetabolism – Dictionary definition of tachymetabolism
- Definition of tachymetabolism – Our online dictionary has tachymetabolism information from A Dictionary of Biology dictionary. Encyclopedia.
- Tachymetabolism - definition of Tachymetabolism in the Medical
- warm-blood·ed (wôrm bl d d). adj. Maintaining a relatively constant and warm body temperature independent of environmental temperature; homeothermic.
- Tachymetabolic - definition of Tachymetabolic in the Medical
- warm-blood·ed (wôrm bl d d). adj.
Tachymetabolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tachymetabolism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheseconomy of the iroquois notes
karl malone college career
dalek costume details
jeremy rifkin criticisms
peering how peering works