- Troxclair wants to cut utility transfers
- Wading into the affordability debate with a new tactic, City Council Member Ellen Troxclair is proposing to cut transfers from the Austin Water utility to the city's General Fund.
- Colorado Cannabis Clubs are Coming -- But How Soon?
- Rather, the surprise move was a political tactic.
- San Francisco teachers stop grading homework — it's a labor tactic
- Teachers at San Francisco's Alvarado Elementary school told parents this week that they won't be grading homework, returning parent e-mails or phone calls punctually or doing any work beyond the seven hours they are paid each day. The letter home ...
- Mayoral candidates share views on public safety
- Gun violence is now at an all-time high when compared to the past administration and the only tactic city hall employs to combat its rise is duck and cover.” How would Sullivan-Fatata address public safety? “I would immediately bring the U.
- Fire fee report sparks debate at Largo work session
- Despite a rebound in property values over the past few years, they are still $1 billion less than they were before the recession, Semones said.
Tacticity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tacticity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesradar distance measurement
masonry structural limitations