- Low Cost Autoclaves with High Throughput Capacity
- All operating settings are programmed easily through the advanced Tactrol® 2 microprocessor controller which is standard across the entire Priorclave range.
- Double Door Autoclave Provides Sterile Transit Path
- All sterilising processes are controlled by the advanced Tactrol 2 microprocessor which provides simple yet variable settings of process time and temperature, all supported by graphic indication of cycle status.
- Get out and Ride Vancouver
- Staff Pick: Tact – Roll over rocks and roots with the larger 650b/27.5 wheels and absorbent front suspension.
- Priorclave unveils autoclave for labs with limited space
- Through the push-button Tactrol 2 microprocessor control system users programme the sterilising parameters of time and temperature and select features such as free-steaming and media warming. Free steaming can improve air removal in difficult loads ...
- Bespoke British Built Autoclave for American Market
- These two autoclaves also benefit from Priorclave's Tactrol 2 microprocessor based, control system with very easy and fully variable setting of process time and temperature and graphic indication of cycle status.
Tactrol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tactrol books and related discussion.