- O combate às doenças de origem hídrica
- Suas águas podem conter ovos de parasitas, como a Taenia solium e a Taenia saginata, popularmente conhecidas como solitárias. Após ingeridos pelos bovinos, os ovos desses vermes se transformam em larvas, que se instalam em diferentes órgãos e ...
- Tapeworms: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Taenia saginata is the beef tapeworm; Taenia solium is the pork tapeworm; and Taenia asiatica is the Asian pork tapeworm.
- 20-Foot Tapeworm Found Inside Intestine Of Chinese Man Suffering From Stomach
- The parasite, found to be Taenia saginata, or beef tapeworm, attached to his small intestine and was possibly inside him for at least two years.
- Man Became Host Of 20-Foot Tapeworm After Eating Raw Beef
- The tapeworm, scientifically known as the Taenia saginata, is contracted by cows when they get to eat the eggs of this parasite, which are passed through human feces. Beef tapeworm incidents are therefore more common in areas with poor sanitation.
Taenia Saginata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taenia Saginata books and related discussion.