- O combate às doenças de origem hídrica
- Suas águas podem conter ovos de parasitas, como a Taenia solium e a Taenia saginata, popularmente conhecidas como solitárias. Após ingeridos pelos bovinos, os ovos desses vermes se transformam em larvas, que se instalam em diferentes órgãos e ...
- Tapeworms: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Taenia saginata is the beef tapeworm; Taenia solium is the pork tapeworm; and Taenia asiatica is the Asian pork tapeworm.
- 20-Foot Tapeworm Found Inside Intestine Of Chinese Man Suffering From Stomach
- The parasite, found to be Taenia saginata, or beef tapeworm, attached to his small intestine and was possibly inside him for at least two years.
- Man Became Host Of 20-Foot Tapeworm After Eating Raw Beef
- The tapeworm, scientifically known as the Taenia saginata, is contracted by cows when they get to eat the eggs of this parasite, which are passed through human feces. Beef tapeworm incidents are therefore more common in areas with poor sanitation.
Taenia Saginata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taenia Saginata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Taenia Saginata Topics
Related searchesbuckfast hybrid bee
oswald mbuyiseni mtshali
aran islands literature amp arts
house of pain members
laws of vibration
gupta empire chandragupta ii