- Bongbong Marcos begins campaigning in Southern Tagalog region
- After his week-long campaign in the north, vice presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Jr starts wooing the Southern Tagalog region.
- Taipei Int'l Church celebrates 25 yrs of Tagalog Fellowship
- TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Taipei International Church celebrated 25 years of the Tagalog Fellowship recently. The daylong celebration saw inspirational messages from Bishop Efraim Tendero, the head of World Evangelical Alliance, a network of churches that ...
- Emerson celebrates diversifying student population with Culture Day
- Language barriers used to be a bit of a problem, Timmerman said, because there aren't many people who speak Somali, Swahili, or Tagalog — which students from the Philippines speak — in Iowa. So, the school started using a translation device called ...
- Filipino singing competition show features 4 returned LDS missionaries
- Five men who learned to speak Tagalog while serving missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently used their language skills to compete on a Filipino singing competition show.
- Undocumented student drama comes to Western Stage
- The diverse group of actors, many whom are directly affected by the issue, mix English, Spanish, Tagalog, Spanglish and other languages as they unfold the unwieldy human effects of this messy political issue.
Tagalog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tagalog books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshuman skeleton diseases
easyjet other facts of interest
ganesha vehicle of ganesh
cisco ios trains