- La paura del blushing (rossore): dalla Fobia Sociale al Taijin kyofusho
- Ad accomunare la Fobia Sociale e il Taijin kyofusho interviene il sintomo del blushing ovvero il rossore. In effetti si tratta di un sintomo che compare tra i sintomi fisici della fobia sociale e che caratterizza un sottotipo di Taijin kyofusho.
- Bizarre Behaviors From Around the World
- One similar culture-bound syndrome linked to Japan is “taijin kyofusho,” a condition in which people suffer from extreme social anxiety as a result of often imagined physical shortcomings.
- Six mental disorders that are very common
- Psychological problem is stigmatized in Pakistan; that of a “pagal”.
- Does the culture you live in shape how people go crazy?
- Globally, rates of schizophrenia, for example, have remained constant over the past 50 years, affecting on average one out of every 285 people. This might vary (urban areas have higher rates of schizophrenia), but only slightly.
- Do some cultures have their own ways of going mad?
- A culturally distinctive phobia in Japan is taijin kyofusho, a fear that one's appearance, odor, or movements will displease, embarrass, and offend other people.
Taijin Kyofusho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taijin Kyofusho books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Taijin Kyofusho Topics
yakshagana the origin
christina of sweden
dream dictionary new york city
diplomacy diplomacy and espionage