Tail Of The Dragon
A selection of articles related to tail of the dragon.
Original articles from our library related to the Tail Of The Dragon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tail Of The Dragon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tail Of The Dragon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tail Of The Dragon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bridal Veil Falls on Moonshiner 28 Fugitive Dam - Tail of the Dragon
- Tail of the Dragon -The world famous piece of asphalt US 129 with 318 curves in 11 miles. A must ride for all enthusiasts.
- N S W E - Tail of the Dragon
- NOTE: TAIL OF THE DRAGON ONLY HAS SPECIFIC LOCATION INFORMATION .
- CHEROHALA/DRAGON 120 MILE LOOP - Tail of the Dragon
- DRAGONS REST CABINS. SCENIC. TAIL OF THE.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Tail of the Dragon
- KILLBOY. SHADETREE. CORNER.
- Tail of the Dragon (Deals Gap) US129
- Tail of the Dragon (Deals Gap) US129. This ride is among the most popular destination rides for motorcycles and sports cars in the United. States.
Suggested News Resources
- Journalist loved motorcycle riding
- Kemp enjoyed the thrill of riding on routes like the Tail of the Dragon at Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee, but was adamant about safety and always wore protective gear, his wife said.
- 2011 Mazda MX-5 Miata Summer: Bare Bones
- It might not have any roads that are comparable to Tennessee's Tail of the Dragon, but it has one road in particular, State Road 45, that's not too bad for southern Indiana.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane
- Information on events and conditions at US129 in North Carolina.
- Deal's Gap
- We've been driving the Tail of the Dragon since 1975.
- Deals Gap, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The road earned its name from its curves being said to resemble a dragon's tail.
- Tail of the Dragon Deals Gap - YouTube
- Oct 11, 2006 Same video - no music, just the sound of the bikes: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?