- From Mountains of Taishan to Faces of Amsterdam – Interview with Photographer
- “I was born and raised in a village in China's Guangdong province,” Jimmy, whose Chinese name is Huang Jianmin (黄健敏), begins: “Taishan is my hometown, Taishanese [台山话] is my native language. We lived in a rural area on the outskirts, which was ...
- Super Bowl and Chinese New Year to square off Feb. 7 for planet's attention
- He is sitting in Chinatown's Portsmouth Square, where elderly men -- speaking Cantonese and Taishanese -- play Chinese chess for money. "As soon as you get an education, you ask yourself, 'What is that culture about?
- If China's Goliath Threatens Asia, Then Arm David
- There is a Goliath menacing the western Pacific. China's construction of three huge artificial islands with obvious military capacity in the South China Sea has already destabilized the security equilibrium in the region.
- Avoiding War With China: Revisited
- I want to thank Harry Kazianis for taking the time to rebut my recent article in which I argued that, in order to avoid a clash with a rising China the United States should abandon its strategy of primacy in the Asia Pacific.
- Family, Friends Remember Slain NYC Cops at Plaque Reveal Ceremony
- Liu, a garment factory worker, spoke in his native dialect of Taishanese, and he sobbed throughout.
Taishanese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taishanese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesamaretto brands
church of god
meaning of dreams about anesthesia