Taiwanese Name Hakka Names
A selection of articles related to taiwanese name hakka names.
Original articles from our library related to the Taiwanese Name Hakka Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taiwanese Name Hakka Names.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Taiwanese Name Hakka Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taiwanese Name Hakka Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Background (a-o)
- English but surviving as the regular name for the country in languages such as Russian.
- 93 FROM LANGMING ORDINATION NAMES TO GONGMING
- Many Hakka genealogies contain names for ancestors described as faming, langming ..
- BUNUN GLOSSARY
- Bunun spellings adopted here, including those of personal names and place names, may vary from the Bible system and/or Taiwan's government's new system.
- History of Taiwan
- Chapters 1 thru12 are abridged texts from "Taiwan-400 origin of Taiwan's other name, Formosa. ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Family names in Taiwan of the Han Chinese heritage are similar in Mainland China, this construction is used for Hakka names as well.
- Naming customs of Taiwanese aborigines - Wikipedia, the free
- For Taiwanese Han people, see Chinese name#Taiwan.
- Culture of Taiwan - history, people, clothing, traditions, women
- Taiwanese speak Taiyu, a southern Min dialect ( nanminhua ), or Hakka. .
- "My name is..." in many languages
- Dec 28, 2010 Altai (Russia) [given name] Meniñ adïm... Altai (Russia) Amis (Taiwan) Ci... hananay kako.
- Taiwan - Language, Culture, Customs and Business Etiquette
- Ethnic Make-up: Taiwanese (including Hakka) 84%, mainland Chinese 14%, .
Taiwanese Name Hakka Names Topics
Related searchesbak mei futshan branch
orbital period calculation
jaibhan singh pawaiya
ferrar fenton bible