Taiwanese Name Hakka Names
A selection of articles related to taiwanese name hakka names.
Original articles from our library related to the Taiwanese Name Hakka Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taiwanese Name Hakka Names.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Taiwanese Name Hakka Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taiwanese Name Hakka Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Background (a-o)
- English but surviving as the regular name for the country in languages such as Russian.
- 93 FROM LANGMING ORDINATION NAMES TO GONGMING
- Many Hakka genealogies contain names for ancestors described as faming, langming ..
- BUNUN GLOSSARY
- Bunun spellings adopted here, including those of personal names and place names, may vary from the Bible system and/or Taiwan's government's new system.
- History of Taiwan
- Chapters 1 thru12 are abridged texts from "Taiwan-400 origin of Taiwan's other name, Formosa. ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Family names in Taiwan of the Han Chinese heritage are similar in Mainland China, this construction is used for Hakka names as well.
- Naming customs of Taiwanese aborigines - Wikipedia, the free
- For Taiwanese Han people, see Chinese name#Taiwan.
- Culture of Taiwan - history, people, clothing, traditions, women
- Taiwanese speak Taiyu, a southern Min dialect ( nanminhua ), or Hakka. .
- "My name is..." in many languages
- Dec 28, 2010 Altai (Russia) [given name] Meniñ adïm... Altai (Russia) Amis (Taiwan) Ci... hananay kako.
- Taiwan - Language, Culture, Customs and Business Etiquette
- Ethnic Make-up: Taiwanese (including Hakka) 84%, mainland Chinese 14%, .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Taiwanese Name Hakka Names Topics
Related searchesbeer hall putsch