A selection of articles related to taken.
Original articles from our library related to the Taken. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taken.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 9:2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 9:3 In the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
Taken is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taken books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Taken Out of Context
- Taken Out of Context: American Teen Sociality in Networked Publics.
- CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION FOR PERSONAL EFFECTS
- 1651-0010; Exp. 08-31-2012. CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION.
- ENERGY STRATEGY: THE ROAD NOT TAKEN?
- THE ROAD NOT TAKEN? By Amory B. Lovins.
- SOCIAL SECURITY: WHY ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN SOON
- What Could Happen If No Action Is Taken. Before 2038?
- GAO-11-146 Employment Verification: Federal Agencies Have
- Dec 17, 2010 Federal Agencies Have Taken Steps to Improve E-.
Suggested News Resources
- No disciplinary action taken against National Guard soldiers who almost
- The New Jersey National Guard scaled back its active duty force from 2000 to about 730 soldiers since the hurricane hit, he said. The disabled vehicles were retrieved Tuesday morning and taken away on a flat-bed truck.
- 3 taken to hospital over suspicious package at Illinois base
- The three people were taken to the hospital as a result of possible chemical exposure, said another base spokesman, Thomas Kistler. The base posted on Twitter that the three were treated and released, but provided no additional details.
- Why smartphones still haven't taken over the US market
- By Amy Gahran, Special to CNN Editor's note: Amy Gahran writes about mobile tech for CNN.com. She is a San Francisco Bay Area writer and media consultant whose blog, Contentious.
- DEA says it has taken out Utah cell of Mexican drug cartel
- By Erin Alberty Federal drug agents say they have “decimated” a Utah-based cell of one of the world's most powerful drug cartels.
- Verizon under pressure to return $800K in funds allegedly taken in Dept. of
- BY Ben Chapman Telecom giant Verizon is under growing pressure to return $800000 in profits allegedly obtained through accused Education Department swindler Willard Lanham.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taken (2008) - IMDb
- Directed by Pierre Morel. With Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen, Leland Orser.
- Taken (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taken is a 2008 action thriller film produced by Luc Besson, starring Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, and Famke Janssen.
- Taken - Rotten Tomatoes
- Review: Taken is undeniably fun with slick action, but is largely a brainless exercise.
- Netflix - Watch Taken
- Watch Taken. Watch Unlimited Movies and TV Shows. No Late Fees.